Project Description

This 46-acre state park – outfitted with a double-wing, spring-fed swimming pool and 18 distinctive motor court cabins – was completed by the Civilian Conservation Corps in 1940 and, by 2014, it was showing its age. A complete restoration was undertaken that complies with the Secretary of the Interior’s Standards for Rehabilitation and the Texas State Historical Commission requirements.

CRUX Design Scope