Jason Keller, CCPS, CPTED
Senior Security Consultant
Jason is a world-renowned safety and security expert specializing in vulnerability assessments, risk management and mitigation. He has received extensive training in emergency operations planning, physical security, and crime prevention through environmental design- as well as training in critical infrastructure protection and vulnerability assessments- that make him highly qualified to perform security planning and design.
His experience conducting numerous critical infrastructure assessments over the course of his more than 25-year career allows him to address security issues without indecisiveness. When conducting a safety and security assessment of Belize and Curacao, that ability served him well. Through Jason’s efforts, Curacao greatly enhanced security measures at its airport and harbor, and Belize hoteliers added access controls, video surveillance, and other supporting technologies to improve the safety and security of guests.
Jason understands that there is no one-size-fits-all security system technology solution. He brings his extensive international experience into play to provide innovative approaches to security planning and design that address various budget constraints and limitations in today’s changing security landscape.
Jason has trained police and security professionals in the U.S., Belize, Curacao, and Mexico. And he conducts safety and security assessments for numerous public, private and charter schools, higher learning, and corporate and health care settings.
- Radford University, B.S. in Business Administration
- University of North Texas, M.S. in Interdisciplinary Studies
- Certified Crime Prevention Specialist (CCPS)
- Crime Prevention Through Environment Design (CPTED)
- Creating New Income Streams for Your Multi-Family Project
- Private School Security: What Planners and Administrators Need to Know
- 6 Factors to Consider in Evaluating Workplace Security Needs
- How Security Technology Advances Can Make for a Safer Workplace
- What Architects and Administrators Need to Know about Building Safer Schools, Part 2: Human Behavior
- Building Safer Schools with Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design (CPTED) principles, Part 1: The Built Environment